When heartburn spoils your day, ENO Fruit Salt is your ally against acidity.
100 g Bottle
5 g Sachet
How ENO Works?
Eno is an Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine containing Svarjiksara (Shudh) and Nimbukamlam (Shushkam).
Svarjiksara (Shudh), Nimbukamlam (Shushkam). Eno Flavors may also contain appropriate color, flavor and/or sodium saccharine and the same have been indicated on label, as appropriate.
Directions & Dosage
Dissolve one sachet of ENO, or one teaspoon of powder (5 gm) in a glass of water (150 ml) and drink up. It is recommended to consume ENO as soon as it has completely dissolved in the water.
Eno powder is indicated for adults and children aged 12 years and above
Minimum dosing interval: 2 hours.
- Do not take this medicine for more than 14 days
- In case of overdose, consult a doctor
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen
- ENO reduces acidity in your stomach, and may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
- Please consult your doctor for possible drug interactions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the maximum dose of 2 sachets/teaspoons a day
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking ENO
- ENO may cause belching, gas, abdominal distension, and mild gastrointestinal irritation
- Do not take ENO if you have any of the following conditions: High blood pressure, Liver, heart and kidney problems, On a low-sodium diet, Allergic to any ingredients in ENO
- Read label for additional information before using ENO